Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

At last!

When I began this blog last February I was fairly certain that it would not become anything huge. I am a pastor by trade and an amateur in politics (at least outside of the parish). What I did hope for was to inspire someone much better known with a larger platform to take up this cause. I have no idea if Robert Naiman has ever read my blog but he has read my mind. In this Huffington Post article he sets forth my thesis precisely and many instances much more clearly than I have. (I love the Syrian election analogy!) To my knowledge this is the first Ron Paul endorsement by a progressive writer for a major news and opinion publication. It carries much more weight than all that I have written. Go to this post, vote it up, make comments and share it with every Democrat, independent and third party progressive you know, especially if they reside in Iowa:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-naiman/with-13111-new-peace-vote_b_1092802.html

No comments:

Post a Comment